- Please check that your passport is valid for at least six months (beyond 21st July 2017).
- Every participant will be given 3 different coloured ISYF T-shirts, and participants will be instructed to wear specific colours on the first 3 days of the forum. Participants may wish to wear their school uniforms on the fourth and fifth mornings of the forum.
- It is recommended that you bring some inexpensive souvenirs for exchange with other students (eg. school badges etc.)
- Please remember to change your currency into SGD prior to departure or upon arrival in Singapore.
- The Hwa Chong Institution Boarding school does not provide toiletries and adapters. Do be reminded to bring your own.
- Singapore uses 230V G-plug. Do check your adapter prior to the forum.
- Toiletries and snacks can be brought based on your own discretion. Please ensure these comply with airport regulations, especially if they are part of hand-carry luggage (Containers of volume <100ml for liquid substances).
- Please also be reminded to bring materials for Cultural Hour and Cultural Exhibition as required.